**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need help cancelling account

mabdallamabdalla Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, like several people in this community, I'm having difficulties to cancel my account online. I already tried several times but I keep getting the same error message: "Failure. Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.". I haven't used my FreedomPop devices in a few years and would like to cancel my account. Can you please assist me in cancelling my account?

The two devices associated with my account are:
- Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE
- Freedom Spot - Photon

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    mabdalla said:

Hi, like several people in this community, I'm having difficulties to cancel my account online. I already tried several times but I keep getting the same error message: "Failure. Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later.". I haven't used my FreedomPop devices in a few years and would like to cancel my account. Can you please assist me in cancelling my account?

The two devices associated with my account are:
    - Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE
    - Freedom Spot - Photon

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

The services for the Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE and the Freedom Spot - Photon are now canceled.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
  • mabdallamabdalla Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear Marcela, thank you for your help!
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Anytime!

Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.