**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to help in a device swap

studio267studio267 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, my current device is broken and would like to reactivate my original freedompop phone {Moto E 2nd Gen]
~ Last 4 digits of my phone # 0081
~ MEID of the Moto E 2nd Gen - 99000626268548
~ Account email address: [email protected]
Thanks

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,096 admin
    studio267 said:

Hello, my current device is broken and would like to reactivate my original freedompop phone {Moto E 2nd Gen]
    ~ Last 4 digits of my phone # 0081
    ~ MEID of the Moto E 2nd Gen - 99000626268548
    ~ Account email address: [email protected]
    Thanks

Hi!

We can go ahead and make a device swap as long as the devices are compatible. The current phone you have is CDMA, we tried to find MEID of the Moto E 2nd Gen but we were unable to find it.
  • KCKKCK Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone please help me swap my number between two freedompop phones? My current phone is a Samsung galaxy s4 and I am switching to a LG G3 that I just purchased.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,096 admin
    KCK said:

Can someone please help me swap my number between two freedompop phones? My current phone is a Samsung galaxy s4 and I am switching to a LG G3 that I just purchased.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please confirm the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.