**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended due to billing issue

PersonUnitPersonUnit Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Today looks like start of new cycle. See a $0 charge for today, but I see a message that my account is suspended due to billing issue. Checked the credit card info and it is correct. I also have top-off credit available.
This is for a hotspot plan

Best Answers

• PersonUnitPersonUnit Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 13 #3 Accepted Answer
    Hello,
    Thanks for taking a look. Thought I'd used it within 60 days.

In any case, now I am seeing the following on my acct. portal.
    "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. "

On the device, it is not connecting to the mobile network. Do I need to give it more time to process? (Edit: yes. fixed. thanks!!!)
    Post edited by PersonUnit on

Answers

• PersonUnitPersonUnit Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi! Yes, things are all set now. Thanks again for the fast response and taking time out of your day to resolve! Appreciated!

Side note, timing on having this working now is PERFECT since I really need this hotspot due to my cell phone having some serious issues. This is so great to have the hotspot when I need it most. Thanks!
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,118 admin

Hi! Yes, things are all set now. Thanks again for the fast response and taking time out of your day to resolve! Appreciated!

Side note, timing on having this working now is PERFECT since I really need this hotspot due to my cell phone having some serious issues. This is so great to have the hotspot when I need it most. Thanks!

Awesome!

We are glad to hear that. Please don't hesitate to contact us back in case you need help with anything else!

Take care!
This discussion has been closed.