**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund top-up credit

tm916tm916 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 13 in Account Help #1
I just canceled my account (xxxxx9303), but the top-up credit is not refunded. Please help me with the refund. Thanks!

You can either email me ([email protected] or call me via xxxxx8998.
Post edited by MarcelaS on

Best Answer

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    edited February 13 #3
    tm916 said:

I just canceled my account (xxxxx9303), but the top-up credit is not refunded. Please help me with the refund. Thanks!

Hi!

Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms of service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
  • tm916tm916 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 14 #4
    MarcelaS said:

tm916 said:

Hi!

Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms of service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
    Thank you for your explanation. Please help to transfer my unused credit to another account (Phone number: xxxxxxx5622, email: cg198922).
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
  • tm916tm916 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    tm916 said:

MarcelaS said:

tm916 said:

Hi!

Thank you for your explanation. Please help to transfer my unused credit to another account (Phone number: xxxxxxx5622, email: cg198922).
    Thank you for your help!
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    tm916 said:

tm916 said:

MarcelaS said:

tm916 said:

Hi!

Thank you for your help!
    Anytime!

Please don't hesitate to contact us back in case you need help with anything else!

Take care!