**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended

kuptonkupton Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Hi my account was suspended because my card expired. I updated my payment method with paypal but I still see "Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method. " when I login. Please help. Thanks.

Answers

• kuptonkupton Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    The last 4 of the phone number is 3540. Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    kupton said:

Hi my account was suspended because my card expired. I updated my payment method with paypal but I still see "Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method. " when I login. Please help. Thanks.

kupton said:

The last 4 of the phone number is 3540. Thanks

Hi!

We have manually reactivated the service. Please sync your account data.

Below a useful article.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3240/kw/sync account

Let us know if it is working properly.
  • BarryscoBarrysco Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi my account was suspended because my card expired. I updated my payment method with paypal but I still see "Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method. " when I login.

The last 4 of the phone number is 0812. Please help. Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    Barrysco said:

Hi my account was suspended because my card expired. I updated my payment method with paypal but I still see "Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payment method. " when I login.

The last 4 of the phone number is 0812. Please help. Thanks.

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that the reason the account was suspended is that the account attempted to renew its plan but was not able to do so although there are several attempts. Please update the billing information by following the steps on this page so that the renewal charge can be made and the service will automatically reactivate on the device.