**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended

uyoahzuyoahz Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Hi @MarcelaS @AlejandraG @CarlosG,
I got below alert and updated my payment setup, but the account is still not active. Please help ASAP.
Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • uyoahzuyoahz Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie

uyoahz said:

I got below alert and updated my payment setup, but the account is still not active. Please help ASAP.

Hi! Can you please confirm the account in question is the one ending in 4009 under the email address you use for this forum?
    Yes!
  • andy duckerandy ducker Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I have received the same error message and followed the steps the website (through paypal) yesterday, Feb13th, and today i'm getting the same error today.

I logged into Paypal and see the $.01 transaction authorized... what is the problem

uyoahz said:

uyoahz said:

Hi! Can you please confirm the account in question is the one ending in 4009 under the email address you use for this forum?
    Yes!
    It seems the system requires you to update the billing information on file, from a PC from a private window, to be able to reactivate the account and use the 61 MB left on it.
    If there was credit that expired, you can reactivate it from your online billing settings.
    like @andy ducker said, I've both credit and payment setup, I even got 0.01 charge on my Paypal yesterday, but my account is still inactive. Please help! @AlejandraG

Attach the screenshot
  • FabianFabian Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

I am also having this issue: My phone says "Account not active, Service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please contact customer support." HELP!!! 831-245-0041
  • andy duckerandy ducker Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, it was in an "inprivate" window.

why would I try another method? nothing has changed as far as my bank or paypal setup. it worked a week ago when I had to topup my balance. the problem has to be with freedompop as usual.

uyoahz said:

uyoahz said:

uyoahz said:

Yes!
    It seems the system requires you to update the billing information on file, from a PC from a private window, to be able to reactivate the account and use the 61 MB left on it.
    If there was credit that expired, you can reactivate it from your online billing settings.
    like @andy ducker said, I've both credit and payment setup, I even got 0.01 charge on my Paypal yesterday, but my account is still inactive. Please help! @AlejandraG
    uyoahz said:

Attach the screenshot

Did you try to do so from an incognito window as suggested?
    Or how about trying to use a different payment method?
    Changing to use credit card works, thanks!