**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot activate globe free 100

xiw13811xiw13811 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I have a SIM card but every time I activate globe free 100, it always say failed.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xiw13811xiw13811 Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a SIM card but every time I activate globe free 100, it always say failed.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 185 admin
    xiw13811 said:

Hello @xiw13811. Our team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Upon review, we were able to confirm that the Global Free 100 plan is active in all lines associated with the account linked to the email address that appears on your profile. Please provide the last four digits of the phone number of the line that you need assistance with so we can take a closer look at it.
    last 4 number is 7895
    xiw13811 said:

last 4 number is 7895

Hello, @xiw13811. It seems that the issue was that the account was out of sync which didn't allow it to update the billing information properly and this caused the Global Free 100 not to activate. We have reset your account and all you need to do now is to update the billing information and once that's done, please check your account and let us know if the Global Free 100 is active.
    I still cannot updat my billing information and also cannot make international calls
    xiw13811 said:

I still cannot updat my billing information and also cannot make international calls

Hello, @xiw13811. We are sorry to hear the issue persist. Upon review, we confirm that the number ending in 7895 is associated with a Netgear Unite Hotspot. Please keep in mind that the device itself doesn't have calling capabilities, in order to make an international call with the SIM card that comes with the hotspot you'll need to use it with a GSM unlocked smartphone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+.

If you will be using the SIM card on a smartphone we would recommend you to reactivate it on a new account as this is a hotspot account.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will gladly assist you.

Hi Eunical,

Thanks for your reply. I tried in a GSM unlocked phone and found it cannot be use for international call, so I asked this question.
    1. Could you tell me how much to active in a new account?
    2. I also have other three SIMs in this account, could you help me the move them to other accounts. How much do I need to pay for move SIM to other accounts?
    3. I also tried other three SIMs, which have last 4 digital as 5060, 5777, 0066, all of them cannot be used for international calls, could you solve this problems for me.

Thanks

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xiw13811 - The Data only SIM found in hot spots will not work in a phone. I've tried. No luck after several hours of trials. For an unlocked phone you need the standard LTE SIM sold by FreedomPop. It supports calling, texting AND data.

If you have one of those already, it should be workable in most any unlocked GSM smart phone. Needs Android 4.0+ or iOS 8.2+ for the App to install and run.

My FreedomPop LTE SIMs offer international plans. Some times the setup doesnot work right. I can help if you need it.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Hi Rich,

The SIMs with last four digital 5060, 5777, 0066 are LTE SIM for unlocked phone. They were good for international calls, but recently they cannot call international. Could you help me solve this problem.
    Thanks
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @xiw13811, I saw this on an other post stuggling with international calling....
    ------------------
    peteryan Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie ✭May 2 #5
    got a message from representative "We do have a system issue with the international calling please allow a few days while we fixed it.". Thanks Juan
    -----------------
    I guess we will have to wait. Hopefully someone will get a int'l call connected in a few days and post here that it is working again. Then we can start making calls again.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • peteryanpeteryan Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't think they are doing the business seriously. The problem is in there for month, no one CARE.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,926 admin
    edited May 15 #14
    peteryan said:

I don't think they are doing the business seriously. The problem is in there for month, no one CARE.

We're sorry it's taking so long to get this fixed. Our Development team is currently in negotiations with China's service providers in order to better our international calling experience for everyone and the moment it gets done we'll be sure to let you know.
  • peteryanpeteryan Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, it works today.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,926 admin
    peteryan said:

Thanks, it works today.

I'm glad to hear that. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.