**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

visual voice mail app disappeared!

Laura EidtLaura Eidt Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Has the visual voice mail app disappeared from the google play store? I cannot find it, and the link from the freedompop website is broken! How do I get voice mail, is there a new way?

Comments

• stefsstefs Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm in the same boat...I just paid for Voicemail and there is NO app? What's this about?
  • Has the visual voice mail app disappeared from the google play store? I cannot find it, and the link from the freedompop website is broken! How do I get voice mail, is there a new way?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    stefs said:

I'm in the same boat...I just paid for Voicemail and there is NO app? What's this about?

Hi!

Our team is happy to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can further assist you.
  • Charles CallCharles Call Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. I had to do reset, now visual voicemail app is no longer in app store. Last 4 digits are 5579.
  • MarcelaS said:

Has the visual voice mail app disappeared from the google play store? I cannot find it, and the link from the freedompop website is broken! How do I get voice mail, is there a new way?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    stefs said:

Hi!

Our team is happy to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can further assist you.

I have the same problem. I had to do reset, now visual voicemail app is no longer in app store. Last 4 digits are 5579.

Hi!

For the voicemail application, our development team is working on getting the app reinstated as soon as possible.

You will need to enable 3rd party sideload in this case.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1dagqLFZmj-D923JqK2EyvEJ1BsiZ69pG
  • madfletchmadfletch Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. FreedomPop does not allow ticket submission over email without subscription, so I contacted Google. Their response was matter is pending which sounded like it was suspending until they sorted through excessive feedback reports. Either way, anyone who needs to install the app will not receive voicemail service until the issue is resolved and app is available again.
  • madfletch said:

Same here. FreedomPop does not allow ticket submission over email without subscription, so I contacted Google. Their response was matter is pending which sounded like it was suspending until they sorted through excessive feedback reports. Either way, anyone who needs to install the app will not receive voicemail service until the issue is resolved and app is available again.

Hi!

For the voicemail application, our development team is working on getting the app reinstated as soon as possible.