Billing

Leilani UyeharaLeilani Uyehara Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. I have a Premium 1GB plan on my phone with two services: visual voicemail and MMS. Up until now, these have cost a total of $29.50 ($25 for the plan and $2.50 for voicemail, $2 for MMS). Today I saw that I have been charged $32.50. Has there been a change in pricing? The prices on the website are showing the same as before, so I'm not sure why I'm now being charged more.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Leilani UyeharaLeilani Uyehara Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 18 #3
    Sorry, this is the email I use for my other phone. The number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi. I have a Premium 1GB plan on my phone with two services: visual voicemail and MMS. Up until now, these have cost a total of $29.50 ($25 for the plan and $2.50 for voicemail, $2 for MMS). Today I saw that I have been charged $32.50. Has there been a change in pricing? The prices on the website are showing the same as before, so I'm not sure why I'm now being charged more.

Hi! Can you please confirm the phone number of the line in question, I will edit out the number later if needed, but I was unable to find the account to review the charge using the email address you use for this forum.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    edited February 18 #4
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Leilani UyeharaLeilani Uyehara Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your help. If you wouldn't mind editing out my phone number, I would appreciate it.

Sorry, this is the email I use for my other phone. The number is 5714298929.

Hi! Can you please confirm the phone number of the line in question, I will edit out the number later if needed, but I was unable to find the account to review the charge using the email address you use for this forum.
    Thanks for confirming the phone number.
    After checking on the charge I was able to find out there is an extra FreedomPop Administrative Fee for $2.99.
    The Administrative Charge is applied per line, per month by FreedomPop to help defray various costs incurred by FreedomPop, including, but not limited to: charges we, or our agents, pay local telephone companies for delivering calls from our customers to their customers; fees and assessments on our network facilities and services; property taxes; and the costs we incur responding to regulatory and legal obligations. The Administrative Charge appears as a separate line item under FreedomPop Surcharges of your invoice. This charge is not a tax and is not an amount we are required to collect from you by law. The Administrative Charge and the components used to calculate this charge are subject to change from time to time.
This discussion has been closed.