**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

This is not starting well

Herbert_AndersonHerbert_Anderson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I placed an order last Thursday. Received a confirmation email. When logging in this morning, the web site says there is a problem with the order and that I should contact Customer support. So I go to the section on support, and it says I am not allowed to call. So ok, I fill out the form. I press submit and I get a message that says "Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the freedompop Premium VIP service." So why did you even bother to tell me there was a problem if there is absolutely no way for me to contact you?

Already rethinking if this was a good idea. Your response will determine if you have a customer going forward.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    edited February 18 #2

I placed an order last Thursday. Received a confirmation email. When logging in this morning, the web site says there is a problem with the order and that I should contact Customer support. So I go to the section on support, and it says I am not allowed to call. So ok, I fill out the form. I press submit and I get a message that says "Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the freedompop Premium VIP service." So why did you even bother to tell me there was a problem if there is absolutely no way for me to contact you?

Already rethinking if this was a good idea. Your response will determine if you have a customer going forward.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this order appears? If so please confirm the order number so we can be sure we have the right one.
  • Herbert_AndersonHerbert_Anderson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Carlos
    Yes, email address in profile matches the order. The order # is 133045431
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    edited February 19 #4

Carlos
    Yes, email address in profile matches the order. The order # is 133045431

After escalating your case to our support team we have been advised that there was a system error which caused many orders to be set as "Rejected" at the moment of placing them, however, our team has been able to resubmit the orders and they should appear as resubmitted in the next couple of days. Once this happens the order will be processed and shipped a few days later.

Let us know if you don't see a change in your account or receive an email indicating the device's current status and we'll gladly help you further.