**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swaping devices

k_123456k_123456 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I need an admin to help please. I have successfully activated a new phone through the BYOD link and would like to request a device swap between the new and old account.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,148 admin
    k_123456 said:

I need an admin to help please. I have successfully activated a new phone through the BYOD link and would like to request a device swap between the new and old account.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
  • k_123456k_123456 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

k_123456 said:

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
    Old MEID: 99000475766378
    New MEID: 99000751077626

Please move the service from the old to the new MEID.
    k_123456 said:

CarlosG said:

k_123456 said:

Hello,

Old MEID: 99000475766378
    New MEID: 99000751077626

Please move the service from the old to the new MEID.
    Please provide us with the email address associated with the account where the new device is Active.
  • k_123456k_123456 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there a more secure way of sending this information rather on a public forum?
    k_123456 said:

Is there a more secure way of sending this information rather on a public forum?

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.