7 DAYS BILLING DAYS LEFT

nbaalu2014nbaalu2014 Posts: 6Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I have downgraded my service to free basic and unsubscribed all services. I noticed the system is saying "7 DAYS
BILLING DAYS LEFT" and "Next Payment Amount US$9.50". Can you please help me to find why i am charged for the free account ?

Thanks,
Bala

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,250 admin

Hi,

I have downgraded my service to free basic and unsubscribed all services. I noticed the system is saying "7 DAYS
    BILLING DAYS LEFT" and "Next Payment Amount US$9.50". Can you please help me to find why i am charged for the free account ?

Thanks,
    Bala

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number associated with the device where this charge is pending so we can take a closer look at it.
  • nbaalu2014nbaalu2014 Posts: 6Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the message. Last four digits 8080.

Thanks,
    Bala
  • nbaalu2014nbaalu2014 Posts: 6Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi CarlosG,

Did were you able to verify the details ? Since we have only 6 days left, it would be a great help if you could check this at the earliest.

Best Regards,
    Bala
  • williebro3williebro3 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I signed up for the basic free plan on 2/21/19 but my account is saying there is 7 days left on the billing cycle and that my next payment due is $104.56! Please let me know what I need to do so that I'm not charged for something I never signed up for.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,250 admin

I signed up for the basic free plan on 2/21/19 but my account is saying there is 7 days left on the billing cycle and that my next payment due is $104.56! Please let me know what I need to do so that I'm not charged for something I never signed up for.

Hi,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. As mentioned in the first email we sent you after sign up, the device came with the following services:

Premium LTE 2GB Unlimited Semi-Annual - $71.94 (6 months)
    1GB of Bonus Data ($20 Value) Free
    FreedomPop Phone Premier Semi-Annual - $26.94 (6 months)

We also provided the steps needed to be taken to downgrade the account in case you don't want to renew the plan. To downgrade the plan please click here and to remove the value added service, here.