can i get refund

GiangNguyen81GiangNguyen81 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a new SIM Card in February. It had a a free trial period.now I has 7 day free trial. I don't use 200Mb free data. I downgraded, why I was charged $ 20

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,263 admin

I bought a new SIM Card in February. It had a a free trial period.now I has 7 day free trial. I don't use 200Mb free data. I downgraded, why I was charged $ 20

Hello,

A $20 fee is charged in order to downgrade the account and is placed into the account's credit balance in order to keep it Active at all times. If removed, the account immediately becomes suspended.

This credit helps if there is ever data overage and allows the account to remain active by providing extra data until the credit runs out.

Please click on this link to get all the information available on downgrading.
  • GiangNguyen81GiangNguyen81 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    What's free? I see next my bill $26,94.I want close my account.Can I get refund when I close my account. When I downgrade, I have 200Mb free data. i never use so why I paid $20 for data overage
    edited February 20 #4

What's free? I see next my bill $26,94.I want close my account.Can I get refund when I close my account. When I downgrade, I have 200Mb free data. i never use so why I paid $20 for data overage

The $26.94 shows to be for the Phone Premier semi-annual service which came as part of the promotion purchased. Since you didn't want this in your account we went ahead and canceled it which means that you will not be receiving this charge.

As for the $20, this is necessary to keep the account Active all times as the system suspend any new device without credit.
    I don't want use you serveice more.Can I get refund $20 when I close my account. because i am still in trial period.
    I have free trial period, now I want close my account. You offer a 14 day return. Can I get refund?

I don't want use you serveice more.Can I get refund $20 when I close my account. because i am still in trial period.

I have free trial period, now I want close my account. You offer a 14 day return. Can I get refund?

The best way to move forward is to cancel the account in order to avoid future charges. However, once canceled, we will escalate your case to our support team for further review although there is no guarantee a refund will be made.
    you offer a 14 day return.I close my account, I think my balance must be refund.because I don’t use data

you offer a 14 day return.I close my account, I think my balance must be refund.because I don’t use data

We have refunded the charge indicated above. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.
    thanks!

thanks!

You're welcome. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.