**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop App is Inactive

Tho_LeTho_Le Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
My message and my phone originally wasn't working and it asked us to update the billing information. We then updated it then the messaging and phone worked, but when I open up my Freedom Pop App it still popped up an error message saying, "Your FreedomPop service is inactive login to Freedompop.com and check your plan subscription and billing information Error 200,"

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    Tho_Le said:

My message and my phone originally wasn't working and it asked us to update the billing information. We then updated it then the messaging and phone worked, but when I open up my Freedom Pop App it still popped up an error message saying, "Your FreedomPop service is inactive login to Freedompop.com and check your plan subscription and billing information Error 200,"

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the last four digits of the phone number associated with your account so we can better identify this device and what's happening there.
  • Tho_LeTho_Le Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    Tho_Le said:

Your account has been reset5 and appears to be working properly now. Are you able to use the services now?