**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account sim replacement

NatronNatron Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
I hope this is the right place. I lost my sim from account 1 (406) 215-4135, [email protected] I just replaced it with a new sim under [email protected] I would like to get the account transferred to the new card. I just ordered today so I don't have the new card yet, I was hoping to get this resolved before it was shipped. Just thought it might be easier for you. Thankyou for your time.

Best Answer

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,148 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    Natron said:

I hope this is the right place. I lost my sim from account 1 (406) 215-4135, [email protected] I just replaced it with a new sim under [email protected] I would like to get the account transferred to the new card. I just ordered today so I don't have the new card yet, I was hoping to get this resolved before it was shipped. Just thought it might be easier for you. Thankyou for your time.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with the new SIM card's ICCID numbers as well as the last four digits of the old device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.

Answers

• NatronNatron Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I received my sim today and the ICCID # is 89011704278202935120. The last four of the phone number is 4145.
    Natron said:

I received my sim today and the ICCID # is 89011704278202935120. The last four of the phone number is 4145.

Before we modify your account in any way we want to make sure we're on the same page. Do you only want the new device with ICCID 89011704278202935120 to be moved to where the old device with ICCID 89011704278132338148 is Active?
    Somehow (discussion for a different day) I aquired two Sims on my original purchase. So what I have been doing is when one sim runs out of data I switch to the other, all in the same phone. So I have been dealing with two Sims (other ends in 6007) in one device.
    I lost one sim and I believe it is the 4145. I originally asked for both accounts to be combined to one sim but that wasn't possible I was told. So I just need the lost 4145 account on the new sim, same device. Thankyou.
    Natron said:

I lost one sim and I believe it is the 4145. I originally asked for both accounts to be combined to one sim but that wasn't possible I was told. So I just need the lost 4145 account on the new sim, same device. Thankyou.

Would you rather we perform a phone number swap instead of a device swap?
    Yes, I need the 1 (406) XXX - 4145 account applied to the new sim to replace the lost one.
    Natron said:

Yes, I need the 1 (406) XXX - 4145 account applied to the new sim to replace the lost one.

Can you confirm that the other number you want to swap this one with ends in 8139?
    Is 8139 on the new sim I received? I haven't used the new sim yet. Should I go ahead and put it in the phone and activate it?
    I just signed into my account and yes 8139 is the number assigned to the sim. I would like that removed and the 4145 account assigned to it please. Thankyou.
    Natron said:

I just signed into my account and yes 8139 is the number assigned to the sim. I would like that removed and the 4145 account assigned to it please. Thankyou.

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers mentioned above between their accounts. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    Why do I have three numbers and two Sims.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Natron said:

Why do I have three numbers and two Sims.

We are checking the information, thanks for your patience.