Account suspended due to billing issue-Paypal

blubird91blubird91 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I checked my account and saw that it was suspended due to a billing issue. I tried to reconnect the account twice and when I checked PayPal, the authorization has been pending since the 14th of February.

Best Answers

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blubird91blubird91 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie

blubird91 said:

Hi,

I checked my account and saw that it was suspended due to a billing issue. I tried to reconnect the account twice and when I checked PayPal, the authorization has been pending since the 14th of February.

Hi! Let us check on that. CAn you please confirm the phone number for the line in question? We can edit out the number later but after looking under the email address you use for this forum, we found multiple accounts.
    I accidentally posted the message before I could add my number.

The number is (216) 810-8097

Thank you.

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

Hi,

Hi! Let us check on that. CAn you please confirm the phone number for the line in question? We can edit out the number later but after looking under the email address you use for this forum, we found multiple accounts.

Thank you.
    Thanks! We were able to find the account. Our payment system has recently been updated and this is the reason why some credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts are not being accepted.

Keep in mind that we currently accept all major physical credit cards and debit cards (not prepaid and/or virtual). We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
    At the time, you will be required to document a new payment method, Paypal or Payment card.
    Thank you for your reply,

I updated my PayPal again but the account still says it's suspended.

Does it take a few days for it to verify?

I checked my account again today and looked at my account status, I found something strange. Besides the account suspension, When I go to account settings It says that my plan is premium 2GB, but on my account overview, it says I have premium 500.

My phone is a Huawei union,(it's listed as a ZTE prestige 2 but it's not). Do you think my payment verification is being refused because of the plan mix-up?
    That'

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

Hi,

Thank you.
    Thanks! We were able to find the account. Our payment system has recently been updated and this is the reason why some credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts are not being accepted.

Keep in mind that we currently accept all major physical credit cards and debit cards (not prepaid and/or virtual). We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
    At the time, you will be required to document a new payment method, Paypal or Payment card.

Hi! It seems the LTE sim line got reactivated today. Unfortunately, the number ending in 8097 was lost since 11-30-2017 due to the account going dormant for lack of use.

You will be required to choose a new phone number.
    That's strange because I received the phone in December 2018 and used that number when I got it, I didn't have an issue. I never had this phone in 2017.

blubird91 said:

That'

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

Hi,

Thank you.

Hi! It seems the LTE sim line got reactivated today. Unfortunately, the number ending in 8097 was lost since 11-30-2017 due to the account going dormant for lack of use.

That's strange because I received the phone in December 2018 and used that number when I got it, I didn't have an issue. I never had this phone in 2017.
    The line for the number provided is for an LTE sim, not a Huawei device. Can you please confirm the device's MEID number instead?
    The MEID is 86726002387521

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

That'

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

Hi,

Thank you.

The line for the number provided is for an LTE sim, not a Huawei device. Can you please confirm the device's MEID number instead?
    Thanks! We found the Huawei device, with the correct line with name listed as a ZTE Prestige.
    The Paypal payment documented because our system was recently updated as mentioned in our first reply, will no longer accept certain payments it used to accept before.
    Instead, to be able to reactivate the account, you will need to document a different payment than that Paypal.
    I only use PayPal online, Also my LG phone on my Freedompop account still uses PayPal. Can I transfer the LG phone number to the Huawei?

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

That'

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

blubird91 said:

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks! We found the Huawei device, with the correct line with name listed as a ZTE Prestige.
    The Paypal payment documented because our system was recently updated as mentioned in our first reply, will no longer accept certain payments it used to accept before.
    Instead, to be able to reactivate the account, you will need to document a different payment than that Paypal.
    I only use PayPal online, Also my LG phone on my Freedompop account still uses PayPal. Can I transfer the LG phone number to the Huawei?
    We could but we would be unable to transfer any plan or service on the LG phone. Also, we cannot guarantee that eventually the same issue will happen on the LG phone line.
    Ok, I'll try another payment option for the Huawei. Thank you.