**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to replace sim card on my account as I lost my phone and SIM in my house

beaslmasterbeaslmaster Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi! May you please assist me on updating my IMEI and ICCID on my account? I am new to this process and I am not sure what to do. I went out to Best Buy and purchased a SIM already and need help updating my ICCID and IMEI on my account. Any info would be great! thanks!

Answers

• Hi! May you please assist me on updating my IMEI and ICCID on my account? I am new to this process and I am not sure what to do. I went out to Best Buy and purchased a SIM already and need help updating my ICCID and IMEI on my account. Any info would be great! thanks!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the phone number you would like to transfer and the new ICCID number printed on the sim card.
  • beaslmasterbeaslmaster Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 5 #3
    Hi MarcelaS. Thanks for getting back to my post. Here is the info:

phone number: xxxxx7480
    ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxx8215
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 5 #4

Hi MarcelaS. Thanks for getting back to my post. Here is the info:

phone number: xxxxx7480
    ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8215

Hi!

We were unable to find the new ICCID number. Please confirm if it is a Freedompop sim card.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

I tried posting pictures of the actual SIM. It is a Freedom POP SIM card with that exact SIM/ICCID.....

I tried posting pictures of the actual SIM. It is a Freedom POP SIM card with that exact SIM/ICCID.....

Hi!

You will need to go to https://www.freedompop.com/activate. Once you're there, you'll need to place the sim card's ICCID number and a different email address in order to create a new account and assign a temporary number.

Once it's active, I'll be able to move the old phone number to this new account.
    Hi!

I had this done o the 25th of FEB with a rep over the phone and they created another account and assigned me a ew telephone number with another SIM card already.
    The number is 4255231317. email address is: [email protected] SIM used for this new account is: 8901 1704 2782 3586 5542 - Please transfer the number 3606927480 to this account if possible. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks

Hi!

I had this done o the 25th of FEB with a rep over the phone and they created another account and assigned me a ew telephone number with another SIM card already.
    The number is 4255231317. email address is: [email protected] SIM used for this new account is: 8901 1704 2782 3586 5542 - Please transfer the number 3606927480 to this account if possible. Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks

Hi!

We have successfully swapped the numbers. Please turn off your device and back on. Let us know if they are working properly.