**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Odered my phone on Feb 7th, not even shipped yet

liuge1112liuge1112 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I ordered my phone on the 7th, but I just checked the statues and it shows not yet shipped.
Please help!

132153016 is the order number.

Answers

• liuge1112 said:

Hello,
    I ordered my phone on the 7th, but I just checked the statues and it shows not yet shipped.
    Please help!

132153016 is the order number.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We sincerely apologize that your Kyocera Hydro Vibe have yet to be shipped as of as today. We are currently experiencing an unexpected backorder with the device you ordered due to the very high demand of the Kyocera Hydro Vibe. We are working diligently to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible.

Your order will be shipped out shortly. You will be emailed FedEx tracking information when your order has been shipped so you can track your package.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

• liuge1112liuge1112 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    I have to tell you I’m really mad because of this delay....i even paid some extra for faster shipping. I think you should at least refund me the shipping fee right now to compensate all the inconvenience I suffered
  • liuge1112 said:

I have to tell you I’m really mad because of this delay....i even paid some extra for faster shipping. I think you should at least refund me the shipping fee right now to compensate all the inconvenience I suffered

Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team. As soon as we have more information we will contact you on this channel.

We appreciate your patience.
  • liuge1112liuge1112 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    If it’s still not shipped, please by all means cancel the order!! I can’t afford to wait any longer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 27 #6
    liuge1112 said:

If it’s still not shipped, please by all means cancel the order!! I can’t afford to wait any longer

Hi!

We are working to give you a resolution as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.
This discussion has been closed.