App crashing constantly

MargaretAMargaretA Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have just purchased a SIM card to put into my unlocked GSM iPhone 5 running iOS 9.2.1. After downloading the app, creating the APN settings the data connection is now working. I am able to load websites properly under Safari. I cannot, however use the FreedomPop app. While I do receive notifications when new calls or texts come in, whenever I try to open the app it crashes back to my home screen. On occasion I am able to open the app, but it crashes after 2-5 seconds. I have tried restarting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the app, restoring my phone to default settings and reinstalling the app.

Is there a compatibility problem with iOS 9.2.1 that is not listed anywhere? What do I need to do to make this work?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • momsiphonemomsiphone Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem and I purchased the phone through FreedomPop.
  • momsiphonemomsiphone Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have to say the app is crashing constantly, before it fully opens, but my circumstances are a bit different. It is an IPhone 6 purchased through FreedomPop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked the settings parameters, restarted the phone, and yet nothing is resolving this issue. Very disappointing. Anyone know of solutions?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin

I have to say the app is crashing constantly, before it fully opens, but my circumstances are a bit different. It is an IPhone 6 purchased through FreedomPop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked the settings parameters, restarted the phone, and yet nothing is resolving this issue. Very disappointing. Anyone know of solutions?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please provide us with your iPhone's IMEI/ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it and provide you with further assistance.