**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I lost my sim. I bought a new sim. How do I transfer the number and service to the new sim?

tqian2000tqian2000 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
My old number is (774) 214-2356 , the new sim card associate to number (508) 925-7872

Best Answers

Answers

• tqian2000tqian2000 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I want the new sim card work for my old account
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,155 admin
    edited February 28 #5
    tqian2000 said:

Yes, I want the new sim card work for my old account

We can do either a phone number swap or a device swap. Which would you rather go with?

A phone number swap would simply entail swapping the numbers between the accounts while leaving everything as is. Swapping devices will change the plans and phone numbers on both devices.
    Post edited by CarlosG on
    I'd like to do device swap, thank you
    tqian2000 said:

I'd like to do device swap, thank you

Before we modify your account in any way we want to make sure we're on the same page. The old device with number 2356 shows to have become Dormant due to a lack of use. Would you like to us to reactivate this device in order to move the new SIM to this account or would you rather we simply move phone number 2356 to the new device and leave the accounts as they are?
    Yes, please reactive the device, I lost the sim card, that is why it is lack of use.Thank you
    I'd like to swap device, thanks
    Thank you. My new sim is on the way, I will check whether the new sim work when I get it
    tqian2000 said:

Thank you. My new sim is on the way, I will check whether the new sim work when I get it

Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll gladly help.
    The swap works fine, thank you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Anytime!

We are glad to assist you.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice week.
This discussion has been closed.