Charged for switching payment

blubird91blubird91 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

My account was suspended for billing issues and I was told that I would have to use a different type.
I used my debit card as a payment option which I was very uncomfortable with. It cleared my account but added another issue.

I thought that it would simply be switched over and not be charged with anything but a small verification fee.
I checked my bank account and saw that I was charged $20, which made my bank account overdraft and canceled payment for a bill that was I paying.

I hope that I can get a refund for this charge.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• blubird91 said:

Hello,

My account was suspended for billing issues and I was told that I would have to use a different type.
    I used my debit card as a payment option which I was very uncomfortable with. It cleared my account but added another issue.

I thought that it would simply be switched over and not be charged with anything but a small verification fee.
    I checked my bank account and saw that I was charged $20, which made my bank account overdraft and canceled payment for a bill that was I paying.

Thank you.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • blubird91blubird91 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

blubird91 said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    Thank you, Here is the last four digits: 8097.