**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone swap request

skywalkerskywalker Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 28 in Swap your Device or Number #1
Hello, I have 2 active freedompop accounts. I would like to swap the number and related service plans between the two. (Swap device)

MEID: 35202606318758 Last 4 digits of Phone #: 3566

MEID: A000002CD8EBDA Last 4 digits of Phone #: 3131

Thank you.
Post edited by skywalker on

Best Answer

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    edited March 1 #3
    skywalker said:

Hello, I have 2 active freedompop accounts. I would like to swap the number and related service plans between the two. (Swap device)

Thank you.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Before we move forward with your request; it's important to note that we can swap phone numbers credit and data from one account to another but we are unable to swap plans and services from one account to another. We would advise that the best way to move forward with this is a device swap. Would you like us to proceed with this?
    Post edited by CarlosG on
  • skywalkerskywalker Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

Thank you.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Before we move forward with your request; it's important to note that we can swap phone numbers credit and data from one account to another but we are unable to swap plans and services from one account to another. We would advise that the best way to move forward with a device swap. Would you like us to move forward with this?
    Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your response.

Would it be possible to just use the phone (MEID: 35202606318758) to replace the phone (MEID: A000002CD8EBDA), simply as a device upgrade in account ending with 3131, that way I can keep the number and service plan in account ending with 3131? we can deactivate account ending with 3566 if needed.
    skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

Thank you.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Before we move forward with your request; it's important to note that we can swap phone numbers credit and data from one account to another but we are unable to swap plans and services from one account to another. We would advise that the best way to move forward with a device swap. Would you like us to move forward with this?
    Hi Carlos,

Would it be possible to just use the phone (MEID: 35202606318758) to replace the phone (MEID: A000002CD8EBDA), simply as a device upgrade in account ending with 3131, that way I can keep the number and service plan in account ending with 3131? we can deactivate account ending with 3566 if needed.
    We were unable to find the device with MEID A000002CD8EBDA. Can you send us its IMEI (MAC or DEC or ICCID) numbers as well?
    edited March 1 #6
    CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

Thank you.

Hello,

Hi Carlos,

We were unable to find the device with MEID A000002CD8EBDA. Can you send us its IMEI (MAC or DEC or ICCID) numbers as well?
    Hi Carlos,
    It is a 3G CDMA phone (Moto G), the DEC MEID is: 268435460414216154, the number associated to the phone is: (xxx) xxx-3131. Thanks so much.
    Post edited by CarlosG on
    CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

Thank you.

Hello,

Hi Carlos,

Hi Carlos,
    It is a 3G CDMA phone (Moto G), the DEC MEID is: 268435460414216154, the number associated to the phone is: (xxx) xxx-3131. Thanks so much.
    We have successfully swapped the two devices mentioned above. Please turn both off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    Hi Carlos,
    Thanks so much! Everything works well now~
    skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

CarlosG said:

skywalker said:

Thank you.

Hello,

Hi Carlos,

Hi Carlos,
    We have successfully swapped the two devices mentioned above. Please turn both off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    Hi Carlos,
    Thanks so much! Everything works well now~
    We're glad to hear that. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.