**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Change ICCID, lost previous sim

hllywluishllywluis Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I need to change my ICCID for my "iPhone 5s" (not the global sim) on my account as I have lost the previous sim card. The ICCID for the new sim card is 89011201000212864043. Any help would be gladly appreciated, thank you!

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    hllywluis said:

Hello, I need to change my ICCID for my "iPhone 5s" (not the global sim) on my account as I have lost the previous sim card. The ICCID for the new sim card is 89011201000212864043. Any help would be gladly appreciated, thank you!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the phone number of the iPhone 5s so we can take a closer look at it.
  • hllywluishllywluis Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, the phone number for that line is 754-231-4894.. if possible I’d also like to swap the device on that line for this IMEI: 357633092586632. Thank you again for your help!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 4 #4
    hllywluis said:

Hi, the phone number for that line is 754-231-4894.. if possible I’d also like to swap the device on that line for this IMEI: 357633092586632. Thank you again for your help!

Hi!

In order to transfer the number, you will need to go to www.freedompop.com/activate and get it activated under your desired email address account, please assigned a temporary number and contact us back.