My SIM now requires "activation"

Alex1500Alex1500 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I've had this SIM for over a year and all of a sudden it won't start, the app gives me a message "Activation Step Required". The online dashboard looks OK. All the SIM settings are fine, Roaming in ON, the apn is fp.com.attz.
I've rebooted a number of times, I've uninstalled and installed Messaging a number of times.
Can you help me? It is the line that ends in 1500.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ion Badulescu (5)Ion Badulescu (5) Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here, it started today on two different SIMs, both on the Free200 LTE plans.
    ICCID for one of them is 89011703278109354392; I don't have the other one handy right now (it's in the wife's phone).
  • Alex1500Alex1500 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Alejandra, the ICCID is the number (or two) printed in the SIM itself?

If that is it, here are the two numbers printed in the SIM
    (above the FP logo) 8901170427
    (below) 8156813851

Again, thanks for your help
    Both.
    I changed devices, installed Messenger, everything worked fine for about an hour, then I got an alert (Android) that FreedomPop was being updated. After that I couldn't use the phone because I keep getting the message "Activation Step Required".
    Alejandra I am pretty sure I figured out what happened. I have a dual SIM phone with an FP SIM and a work SIM for a different carrier. I had my defaults set up to use FP SIM for data and the work SIM for cell and sms. It seems the latest version of FP Messenger does not like that. You can have two SIMs but all the defaults must be set to the FP SIM. Just changing those settings fixes the "Activation Setup Required" problem. Hope this helps you help other customers. Maybe you can bring this up with your developers and see if that was their intention.
  • jgmjgm Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i do not think that is the full solution : i have 1 phone ( WITH 2 SIM SLOTS ) but only 1 FP - sim and this phone has the SAME problem.