**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPOP Messaging app missing the dial pad icon

PeterKPeterK Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I am unable to make calls on my phone because the messaging app does not have the dial pad icon. I set up the APN, went through the troubleshooting steps, and restarted my phone, but the icon is still missing. I have the LTE SIM and an unlocked GSM phone, an LG Q6. It has not been activated on any other service.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    PeterK said:

I am unable to make calls on my phone because the messaging app does not have the dial pad icon. I set up the APN, went through the troubleshooting steps, and restarted my phone, but the icon is still missing. I have the LTE SIM and an unlocked GSM phone, an LG Q6. It has not been activated on any other service.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • K LiK Li Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I noticed the same during the weekend. It seems that the new voice mail ad kills the app. You may not be able to open the app after you close it. You can try to make phone calls using the native dial. It will bring up the FP app. But the app may crash because of the above bug.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    K Li said:

I noticed the same during the weekend. It seems that the new voice mail ad kills the app. You may not be able to open the app after you close it. You can try to make phone calls using the native dial. It will bring up the FP app. But the app may crash because of the above bug.

Thanks for the feedback !