**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Hub will not connect wirelessly

Reginald HadenReginald Haden Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I can only get internet service when I plug in the Ethernet cord. I tried getting help by calling
support services, their the worst customer service people I have dealt with in my 64 yrs. on the planet. I need to be able to connect wirelessly, can anyone give me any help....would appreciate it thanks.

Comments

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I assume you're trying to connect a computer to the Hub using Wifi. What operating system and version are you using? (Windows 7/8, Vista, XP, ...)
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Reginald Haden‌ it appear that you have a problem with your computer WiFI, hoping that you have wireless card on your computer. Ethernet is a better connection then wireless anyway. I have some questions to ask too.
    1: do you have another router in your home?
    2: Do you have wireless card and enable on your computer?
    3: Did you check to see if you have a working driver for your wireless card?
    4: When you check to see on your wireless list, do you see your Hub in the list? If you do, what does it do when you click on it.

These question is to rude out some problems to find your real problem. Sometime it take a few min. for the DHCP Server to assign IP for your connection. You much have your Ethernet connection disconnected first.

Come back with these information I ask and @Jay ask in order for us to troubleshoot the problem.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".