Got "contact support to activate" message.

marinisaac1marinisaac1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I've used my SIM for months in a perfect way, but tonight my phone got an upgrade.
When it booted up, i got a message saying "contact support to activate", but I don't know what to do.

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the freedompop apps, extract and reinsert my SIM, but nothing works.

My ICCID is: 89011704278178326122

Please help.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

I've used my SIM for months in a perfect way, but tonight my phone got an upgrade.
    When it booted up, i got a message saying "contact support to activate", but I don't know what to do.

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the freedompop apps, extract and reinsert my SIM, but nothing works.

My ICCID is: 89011704278178326122

Please help.

Hi!

We apologize for the inconvenience. After escalating your case to our support team we were advised that we have been having some issues with the newer versions of the app which is why they advise to try out different versions to find one that will work while we wait for our Development team to get it fixed. Please click on this link to get access to more online-available versions and let us know if this helps to solve the problem.
  • NamiNami Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    after downloading .apk file from the link specified. The issue still persists
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 8 #4
    Hi!

Please let us know the Android version you currently have on the phone and let us know if you have a dual sim device.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on