Need to reboot phone after every call

bobsusbobsus Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I just installed a new SIM in my Moto G5 and I can only make or receive one call and then I need to power the phone off/on to make or receive another. If I don't the incoming calls go to voicemail and outgoing calls give "Error placing the call to xxxxxxxxxx. Please check the dialed number for errors and try again." I have tried uninstalling the app, powering down, removing, re-installing the SIM, re-installing the app and that did not help. What do I need to do to get it working?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    bobsus said:

I just installed a new SIM in my Moto G5 and I can only make or receive one call and then I need to power the phone off/on to make or receive another. If I don't the incoming calls go to voicemail and outgoing calls give "Error placing the call to xxxxxxxxxx. Please check the dialed number for errors and try again." I have tried uninstalling the app, powering down, removing, re-installing the SIM, re-installing the app and that did not help. What do I need to do to get it working?

We are currently having issues with the latest update of our app, however, our support team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. Please attempt to download the latest version of our app and see if it works now.
  • bobsusbobsus Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    i downloaded the latest version this morning .0302 and was unable to make any calls. The messaging app had a spinning circle at the bottom like it was loading and it never went away.
    bobsus said:

i downloaded the latest version this morning .0302 and was unable to make any calls. The messaging app had a spinning circle at the bottom like it was loading and it never went away.

Hi,

After checking your account we verified that it has been canceled. Is this the account you are referring to or is there another account with an active device in it? If so, please send the email address assocaited with it.
  • bobsusbobsus Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I gave up on Freedom Pop and was able to get a plan from a major carrier that was acceptable, had immediate service, worked, had group messaging, and service included, so I cancelled the account. I realized that Freedom Pop is the Spirit Airlines of mobile phones and decided it was worth it to spend a little more.
    bobsus said:

I gave up on Freedom Pop and was able to get a plan from a major carrier that was acceptable, had immediate service, worked, had group messaging, and service included, so I cancelled the account. I realized that Freedom Pop is the Spirit Airlines of mobile phones and decided it was worth it to spend a little more.

We understand. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.
This discussion has been closed.