Unlimited Plans

David DDavid D Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I saw a review on a website of FreedomPop, and the person had the unlimited texting and calling plan. However, the person only got 5,000 texts a month and 2,5000 voice minutes. Does the "unlimited" plan really have restraints like that? Is it the same for the $20 unlimited plan and other plans? Is data throttled to 3G at 1GB then shut off at 10 GB or something (for the $20 unlimited everything plan)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question has been asked several times. Official answer from FP has always been NO limits other than the 3G speed limit throttling.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The 20 Dollar unlimited plan has unlimited talk and text, the data is unlimited too, but it go to 3g after you use just 1GB.

Here the link that say it,
    support.freedompop.com/Data-and-Plans/34245924/Are-there-any-unlimited-data-plans.htm
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot, it only for for phone service, this is because it over the phone line which is cheaper the thru web service. There conflict over data only devices because the because there are plan that are over the 20 dollar for limited data. Example, there 10GB plan is $74.00 and to put unlimited plan ($20) against that. They would not be able to sell the 10GB Plan
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • David DDavid D Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Brian McPherson and @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th ) Thank you both! :)