Call Error on Freedompop purchased LG G3

AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I am unable to make or receive calls except on wifi. I recently switched phones to an LG g3 I purchased from Freedompop. I have synced accounts, dialed ##72786#, checked to make sure my roaming and data are turned on, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also, I get a notification saying I have 12 voicemails, but zero show up in the app. The only other thing I see commonly mentioned on the forums is checking APN settings, but I can't find those on the phone.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry, I have been going back and forth with support over email and just got back to check on this post. I still need help and the phone is still giving me the "call error..." message whenever I try to make a call. There are two MEID numbers under the battery. MEID DEC is 089165568602167687 and MEID HEX which is 35259606211387. I have reinstalled the latest version of the app, account synced, and carrier resetted a number of times. Any help would be great since I'm paying for a phone that only texts and internets and I'd love to have one that made phone calls. Thanks for trying to help me figure this out,
    Andrew
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.