Phone only works on wi-fi

kadambThkadambTh Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I just bought new SIM (GSM) but phone ONLY works in WiFi. I did everything correct including APN settings. Need help

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    kadambTh said:

I just bought new SIM (GSM) but phone ONLY works in WiFi. I did everything correct including APN settings. Need help

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • kadambThkadambTh Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card so we can take a closer look at it.
    Thanks @CarlosG , the ICCID number is 89011704278235833664 .

I am not able to submit ticket as well , it throws me out even if I give correct Id/ Pwd. Once Again Thanks for your help in this matter !
    CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

Can you please help urgently @CarlosG . I need to give this to my mom as gift :(

I got msg on Facebook for resolution to login with phone number but I can not find how to logout from messaging app. Moreover, When I try to login with phone number on Web Site with Phone number , it says " Invalid login" & when I give this number in whats app to join whats app , it says invalid number. It seems something still pending from your side. Please do the needful. Thanks !
    kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

Can you please help urgently @CarlosG . I need to give this to my mom as gift :(

I got msg on Facebook for resolution to login with phone number but I can not find how to logout from messaging app. Moreover, When I try to login with phone number on Web Site with Phone number , it says " Invalid login" & when I give this number in whats app to join whats app , it says invalid number. It seems something still pending from your side. Please do the needful. Thanks !
    To log out, you need to go into FreedomPop's app directly and erase its cache and to do this simply go into the phone's settings and click on "apps". Once you're there, click on the FreedomPop app and clear everything that can be cleared and restart the device. Once you're in, be sure to reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page.
    edited March 6 #6
    CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

To log out, you need to go into FreedomPop's app directly and erase its cache and to do this simply go into the phone's settings and click on "apps". Once you're there, click on the FreedomPop app and clear everything that can be cleared and restart the device. Once you're in, be sure to reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page.
    @CarlosG but Whatever I do freedompop app does NOT ask for id /pwd ,it seems its taking directly from SIM. I tried everything including clear cache / delete app/ reinstalling app everything. I am technically good but still not able to make this work !
    Post edited by kadambTh on
    kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

@CarlosG but Whatever I do freedompop app does NOT ask for id /pwd ,it seems its taking directly from SIM. I tried everything including clear cache / delete app/ reinstalling app everything. I am technically good but still not able to make this work !
    I understand. Are you able to make and receive calls? What error message are you seeing on your device?
    I am able to
    CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

I understand. Are you able to make and receive calls? What error message are you seeing on your device?
    @CarlosG Hi , I am able to make calls ONLY when Wi-Fi is connected. When I disconnect Wi-Fi and try to call , it keep saying "Calling" (with loading kind of animation).
    CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

CarlosG said:

kadambTh said:

Hello,

@CarlosG , It's taking too much time to resolve the issues. It's simple activation but no one in FreedomPop is available to resolve the basic start thing. My trial period is already over but I was not able to do Single call from my SIM. Please Cancel my line & Refund back my $20 credit asap.
    @CarlosG May I know when and how I will get my refund ?
    kadambTh said:

@CarlosG May I know when and how I will get my refund ?

The credit has been refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for this to appear back in your card. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.