**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Hello Dear, I have 1 active freedompop accounts. I would like to swap my iphone

imkluoimkluo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

Last 4 digits of Phone #: 8882

Thank you.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    imkluo said:

Last 4 digits of Phone #: 8882

Thank you.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. With which device are you wanting to swap the iPhone for?
  • imkluoimkluo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Carlos,
    imei: 354-858-092-741-225
    sim#: 8901-1203-0000-0077-5292
    thank you for your help Carlos
    Guang Luo
    imkluo said:

Hi Carlos,
    imei: 354-858-092-741-225
    sim#: 8901-1203-0000-0077-5292
    thank you for your help Carlos
    Guang Luo

We apologize but we were unable to find any of the information provided, in our system. Have you activated the device through our BYOD page?
  • imkluoimkluo Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried, but it looks like the process was taking forever, the new iPhone is cdma and I had been using it on my sprint account until last week, please help
    imkluo said:

I tried, but it looks like the process was taking forever, the new iPhone is cdma and I had been using it on my sprint account until last week, please help

After checking your device in our system, a message came out indicating that the device is still locked to another carrier and cannot be activated in our system until it is liberated. Please contact the device's previous carrier and ask what needs to be done to get it liberated.