**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Still haven't recieved my sim card order

HHHWWHHHWW Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Ordered it on Feb 15, the Transaction Number is 124253075. Please check. Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    HHHWW said:

Ordered it on Feb 15, the Transaction Number is 124253075. Please check. Thank you.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We were unable to find the transaction number 124253075. Please send the email associated with it so we can further assist you.
  • HHHWWHHHWW Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    the email address is [email protected], below is the details from my Billing page
    2/15/19 9:38 AM 124253075 LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle US$6.99
    HHHWW said:

the email address is [email protected], below is the details from my Billing page

Please send a screenshot. We will need to make sure we have the correct account.
    MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Please send a screenshot. We will need to make sure we have the correct account.

HHHWW said:

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

Did you send the screenshot? there is no attachment.

HHHWW said:

Hi!

After account verification, please let us know if you had purchased the LTE sim card to make the upgrade from the global sim to LTE.
    MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

After account verification, please let us know if you had purchased the LTE sim card to make the upgrade from the global sim to LTE.
    Yes, I did.
    MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

Please issue a refund . It's almost a month...
    HHHWW said:

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

Yes, I did.
    Please confirm if the shipping address is correct so we can resubmit the order.

Huiwu Zhang / 613 Emily Dr Apt B, Bozeman, MT, 59718

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

Yes, I did.

Yes, this is the correct shipping address. You don't have to refund me if you are going to resubmit the order.
    HHHWW said:

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

MarcelaS said:

HHHWW said:

Hi!

Yes, I did.

Yes, this is the correct shipping address. You don't have to refund me if you are going to resubmit the order.
    Yes,

Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team. As soon as we have more information we will contact you on this channel.

We appreciate your patience.