msg 2120

radiobikeradiobike Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
cant send text msg 2120

For several days i tried sending a message and i constantly get this text that said "you are not allowed to send text messages.msg 2120" and now I cannot send or reciene any text at all. How can I get this fixed ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    radiobike said:

cant send text msg 2120

For several days i tried sending a message and i constantly get this text that said "you are not allowed to send text messages.msg 2120" and now I cannot send or reciene any text at all. How can I get this fixed ?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • rosiemajirosiemaji Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am able to receive messages but I keep getting message 9230 "You are not allowed to send text messages Msg 2120. My service says I have 500 text messages per month.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    rosiemaji said:

I am able to receive messages but I keep getting message 9230 "You are not allowed to send text messages Msg 2120. My service says I have 500 text messages per month.

Hey rosiemaji!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number you're experiencing issues with, so we can take a closer look into this for you.