Cannot call out without WIFI

Heng ZhangHeng Zhang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a new LTE SIM, inserted into my unlocked Google Nexus 6 phone. Changed the APN, installed the messaging app. Everything works with WIFI. Receiving calls, internet, and texting work without WIFI. Only calling out without WIFI does not work.

It showed a message "Directing call to premium voice service". Someone said I need to cancel it in order for it to work, so I canceled the Premium Voice. Synced. It still does the same. When calling out, it just shows "calling..." without any dialing tone.

Device ID is 354.112.070.577.643.
ID: 89011.70427.82359.66951

Please help.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Heng ZhangHeng Zhang Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I did all these but it still does not work. I cannot make out-going calls without WiFi. This is Google Nexus 6 phone with the latest Android OS, and latest Messaging app. Can you check is there anything wrong with my account in the server side? Do you have a way to test this phone?
    Thanks
    Ok, let's delay this issue for now. I had another freedompop LTE SIM, which is lost along with the phone. This SIM is a new replacement SIM. I canceled the lost SIM and it had $15 credit left in that account. Can you transfer the $15 credit to this new SIM? I don't have the device ID info with the old SIM, but the phone number was 469-587-7550. Can you help?
    edited March 11 #6
    The email linked to that account was [email protected] If you can transfer to this new number, please do so. If you can't transfer, please refund. Thanks.
    I am still seeing the credit on this account is $0. How long does it take to transfer the $15 from old account?