Calls are choppy

AnthonyGuildAnthonyGuild Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
Can't make calls now because the call is so choppy. Is this a problem with the recent update?? Just started today.

Best Answer

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer

I would but now I can't even open the app because now I have to call customer support to activate. Which I can't without a phone.

Your account appears to be working properly however the FreedomPop app on the device appears to be the incorrect one. Please click here to download the correct app and let us know if it works.

Answers

Can't make calls now because the call is so choppy. Is this a problem with the recent update?? Just started today.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of this device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.
  • AnthonyGuildAnthonyGuild Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I would but now I can't even open the app because now I have to call customer support to activate. Which I can't without a phone.
    The first one said I had to call customer support to activate but the second one worked thank you very much. Hopefully this is the last problem I have

The first one said I had to call customer support to activate but the second one worked thank you very much. Hopefully this is the last problem I have

We're glad to hear that. Have a great week!
This discussion has been closed.