Data not working? Brand new account suspended?

jwadamsonjwadamson Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
My account also shows as "Account suspended due to billing issue" when I log in, but I have connected it to a valid paypal source and even confirmed the $0.01 dialog from paypal.

This may be the root issue, but also am experiencing:

I just got my sim in the mail.
I popped it out of and inserted into my iPhone 6
I went to the iosapn and had it create and install a profile
phone shows a connection to ATT, but no data connectivity

what steps did I miss so that my data sim card can access data?

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    jwadamson said:

My account also shows as "Account suspended due to billing issue" when I log in, but I have connected it to a valid paypal source and even confirmed the $0.01 dialog from paypal.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • jwadamsonjwadamson Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    jwadamson said:

MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

Hi!

We were unable to find the phone number xxxx5321. Please provide the email address associated with it so we can take a closer look at it.
    MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

Hi!

We were unable to find the phone number xxxx5321. Please provide the email address associated with it so we can take a closer look at it.
    jwadamson @ gmail dot com
    jwadamson said:

MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

MarcelaS said:

jwadamson said:

Hi!

jwadamson @ gmail dot com
    Hi!

There is no phone attached as previously mentioned. Please send a screenshot so we can further assist you
    screenshot of what exactly?

This is a 3-in-1 data-only sim I ordered which I am using with an unlocked iphone 6
    I log into freedompop with that address as the username,
    Attached is a picture of the packaging. I confirmed the printed number on the sim matches the ICCID as well as the reported value from the phone about page.
    So I was trying to see if I messed up the activation of the sim, and apparently now you have added me another account instead.

Please cancel the voice-data bundle and fix my basic 200 sim,
    I believe transaction 126874185 is the duplicate one in error.
    So I believe I halted/deleted that second account. I wonder if my issue is that my SIM somehow lacks any plan or services listed? I don't see .a way to add the 200MB free tier though.

Just in case any of these pics help. They show my login name, profile registered phone number, my device, that the account is "suspended", and that there seems to be no plan on my "LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Data-only".

I previously provided the ICCID of the SIM as well. Please advise on how I can get this card (that I paid for) working. Thank you
    jwadamson said:

Just in case any of these pics help. They show my login name, profile registered phone number, my device, that the account is "suspended", and that there seems to be no plan on my "LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Data-only".

I previously provided the ICCID of the SIM as well. Please advise on how I can get this card (that I paid for) working. Thank you

Hi!

After account review, we confirmed you have canceled the sim card account.

If you would like to reactivate it, please go to www.freedompop.com/activate and get it activated under your desired email address account.

ICCID 89011704278168178897
    Ok, more questions. I went to link activate and entered my ICCID.

1) it again freedompop shows two sub-accounts: the Data-Only bundle I wanted, and a Voice-DATA bundle
    2) The order confirmation email looks like it is going to charge me 10.99. I specifically opted OUT of the 10$ add-on reserve charge and the 7.99 monthly after charge. Clicking through and should have only had the $0.99 activation. I just explicitly deactivated the PremiumPlus service. So hopefully that is sorted at least.
    3) The Voice./Data Bundle looks like it is expecting to ship me something? Given I already have the sim, nto sure what that woudl be.
    4) The now (in theory) activated SIM still is not showing data connection on my device.

Please explain and clarify these points. Am I going to be receiving yet another SIM instead of the one I entered? And if so, will I have to wait for that to see if it finally works?
    MarcelaS said:

1) it again FreedomPop shows two sub-accounts: the Data-Only bundle I wanted, and a Voice-DATA bundle

** We confirmed there are two more acounts as you mentioned. We can go ahead and cancel the data only sim to avoid future charges.

2) The order confirmation email looks like it is going to charge me 10.99. I specifically opted OUT of the 10$ add-on reserve charge and the 7.99 monthly after charge. Clicking through and should have only had the $0.99 activation. I just explicitly deactivated the PremiumPlus service. So hopefully that is sorted at least.

**The system charged you $10.99 (Account Setup Fee $0.99 Credit and Account Balance$10.00 / it is placed to your account balance in case there is a data overage )

3) The Voice./Data Bundle looks like it is expecting to ship me something? Given I already have the sim, not sure what that would be.

**Please just discard the shipping message since the sim card was activated

4) The now (in theory) activated SIM still is not showing data connection on my device.

To be able to use our services, you will need to download our FreedomPop app available on the Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.ott&hl=en

Thank you, it is recognizing an LTE connection now. I use Apple App Store instead of Google Play, but otherwise had already installed it the app. I thought I had gone through the profile install, but did it again and things appear to be working and it is recognizing the data connection. Thank you again.
    edited March 13 #16
    jwadamson said:

MarcelaS said:

1) it again FreedomPop shows two sub-accounts: the Data-Only bundle I wanted, and a Voice-DATA bundle

** We confirmed there are two more acounts as you mentioned. We can go ahead and cancel the data only sim to avoid future charges.

**The system charged you $10.99 (Account Setup Fee $0.99 Credit and Account Balance$10.00 / it is placed to your account balance in case there is a data overage )

3) The Voice./Data Bundle looks like it is expecting to ship me something? Given I already have the sim, not sure what that would be.

**Please just discard the shipping message since the sim card was activated

To be able to use our services, you will need to download our FreedomPop app available on the Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.ott&hl=en

Thank you, it is recognizing an LTE connection now. I use Apple App Store instead of Google Play, but otherwise had already installed it the app. I thought I had gone through the profile install, but did it again and things appear to be working and it is recognizing the data connection. Thank you again.
    Anytime!

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.