**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap Device

asawapavanasawapavan Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

My Device has broken down a week ago. So, I tried to activate SIM (Broken device) into another Freedompop Device purchased a while ago (IMEI 358239050888132) but it doesn't activate. Please help....Thanks in advance!

Below are the required information:
Mobile: (419) 788-8932
IMEI (New Device): 358239050888132
Account Email: [email protected]

With Best Regards,
Pavan Asawa

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Hello,

My Device has broken down a week ago. So, I tried to activate SIM (Broken device) into another Freedompop Device purchased a while ago (IMEI 358239050888132) but it doesn't activate. Please help....Thanks in advance!

Below are the required information:
    Mobile: (419) 788-8932
    IMEI (New Device): 358239050888132
    Account Email: [email protected]

With Best Regards,
    Pavan Asawa

Upon account review, we noticed you're currently being assisted by one of our agents through Facebook.

We strongly recommend our customers not to request assistance for the same problem through different support channels as this will only cause confusion and misunderstandings.

Therefore, in order to avoid inconveniences, we'll continue assisting you through Facebook.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
This discussion has been closed.