**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device Swap Inquiry

B3WB3W Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I have two CDMA devices on different accounts and would like to swap them. I would like to verify if what I want is possible, and if so, start that process.

What I want is to switch which device is on which plan. While it is preferable for the top-up credit balances to follow the plan and not the device, that is less important. Which device ends up with which phone number and under which account log-in doesn't really matter; I can deal with those details after the fact.

I want to verify this is possible, because one of the plans was from a special promotion, and if I would lose that plan there's no point in the swap. A few of the threads I've seen about device swaps seem to indicate that the devices wind up on new plans and the old ones are canceled, in which case I'm not sure the result I want is possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Answers

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • B3WB3W Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie

Sorry for the delay, I only had one of them with me.
    @AlejandraG Based on other similar posts it appears to me that the last four digits of the phone numbers may also be needed, if this type of swap is possible at all. Those are 9654 and 0080.
    Any word on this? Is there more information I need to provide?
    edited March 20 #8
    Awesome! If you would go ahead and do that, I would greatly appreciate it. Or let me know if I need to ask for that in a separate thread.
    Post edited by B3W on