Call Error on Freedompop purchased LG G3

AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I am unable to make or receive calls except occassionally on wifi. I recently switched phones to an LG g3 I purchased from Freedompop. I have synced accounts, dialed ##72786#, checked to make sure my roaming and data are turned on, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The only other thing I see commonly mentioned on the forums is checking APN settings, but I can't find those on the phone. There are two MEID numbers under the battery. MEID DEC is 089165568602167687 and MEID HEX which is 35259606211387. Every time I try to make a call it fails to ring and brings up a "Call Error: There was an error placing the call to _________________. Please check the dialed number for errors and try again." No matter what number I try to call. The Samsung I was using on this account previously worked okay, now it's on the free plan and gives the same call error when I try to call with it. Did something go wrong when I switched devices? Thanks,
Andrew

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I carefully went through each of the steps you prescribed and I still get the same "call error" when I try to place a call. Just to be clear, it is an LG g3 that I have. You referred to my Samsung, which was the old phone on my plan. From reading other forum strings I see other customers referring to FP resyncing their device and that taking care of the problem. Is there some kind of resyncing that can be done from FP's end? Also of note, when I performed the "sync account" from the app menu it did not ask me to log in, so I don't know if I was logged in with my phone number or email address. Thanks.
    edited March 11 #4
  • AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    It is running Android 5.0.1. I can't find anywhere to log out. If I tap "self help" at the bottom of the side menu it brings up a login for self help, but it only takes email address usernames. Am I missing something?
  • vivekar562vivekar562 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please check this best emulator for pc memuemulator and also check pubg for pc pubg for pc
This discussion has been closed.