Cannot login to Messaging App

james mcguinnisjames mcguinnis Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Downloaded the update, uninstalled, reinstalled many times, but still get error messages when trying to login to my sim card accounts. Either it cant find acct or gives me a general error message. Data still works as it unusually used up 160mb yesterday 3/6 trying to get the app to work. no phone or texts. please help.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • james mcguinnisjames mcguinnis Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, the 3 in 1 sims under number 8473183288 and 2248576447. can supply the iccid numbers if needed. just to let you know, i rolled back to before the update and was able to once again login and make phone calls. wouldnt mind if the lost data on 8473183288 during this frustrating exercise was restored. thanks, James
    single sim, android 7
    i dont know...ive only logged in using the phone number so i can see the data usage for the sim thats installed. id have to do the update again to test using the email as a login. since it's working again with the rollback, and i wasted 160mb wednesday trying to get this update to work, i probably wont test the email login. unless you would be willing to reimburse data.
    the preupdate configuration...my phone and texts work. with the update installed, i cannot log into my acct, and my phone and texts do not work. im hoping other people have the same problem, so in the next update it is fixed. otherwise, what do you suggest?
    yes, i believe this is the same app version that i got to work. so, as long as i dont update the messaging app, this should continue to work?
    ok, will continue to use this for awhile as it's working. thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.