**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Network Not Available! " pop up when make/receive a phone call on WIFI

mcfdpmcfdp Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I got "Network Not Available! - You have no data connection. Find a better connection and try again." when make/receive a phone call on WIFI. I have premium VIP service, Basic 200 plan, and enough pop up credit balance in the account. The issue occur from time to time for a while.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    mcfdp said:

I got "Network Not Available! - You have no data connection. Find a better connection and try again." when make/receive a phone call on WIFI. I have premium VIP service, Basic 200 plan, and enough pop up credit balance in the account. The issue occur from time to time for a while.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • mcfdpmcfdp Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, Thank you for your response. The last 4 digits of the phone # is 3024
    mcfdp said:

Hi, Thank you for your response. The last 4 digits of the phone # is 3024

Hi!

We have refreshed your account. Please sync your account data.

Below a useful article.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3240/kw/sync account

Let us know if it is working properly.
    Hi!

Thank you for your help. I got the same error message after reboot the phone and sync account data.
    mcfdp said:

Hi!

Thank you for your help. I got the same error message after reboot the phone and sync account data.

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'
    Will I lose all the message/phone call history when remove and reinstall Freedompop Messaging?
    mcfdp said:

Will I lose all the message/phone call history when remove and reinstall Freedompop Messaging?

To be sure they won't be remove make a backup.