**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Loosing top-up credit after a device swap?

AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased an LG g3 from Freedompop to use it as a replacement for my old Freedompop phone. I had to activate it and fund a $20 top up credit when I purchased it. I then swapped it onto my annual plan and canceled the new plan I had created that then had the old phone on it. It seems that I lost the $20 top up credit? How do I transfer that to the new phone? It's all the same Freedompop account. Thanks.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin
    AndrewMon said:

I purchased an LG g3 from Freedompop to use it as a replacement for my old Freedompop phone. I had to activate it and fund a $20 top up credit when I purchased it. I then swapped it onto my annual plan and canceled the new plan I had created that then had the old phone on it. It seems that I lost the $20 top up credit? How do I transfer that to the new phone? It's all the same Freedompop account. Thanks.

Hi,

Our team will gladly help you with this. Please provide us with the device's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
  • AndrewMonAndrewMon Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I got it taken care of. Thank you for the response.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin
    AndrewMon said:

I got it taken care of. Thank you for the response.

I'm glad to hear that. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.