I think my account have been cancel and Freedom Pop have charge me 40$

Pat Kwan Olsen CheungPat Kwan Olsen Cheung Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
3236 is the last 4 digit of my phone number

Yeah it keeps saying "Alert: Your FreedomPopservice is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information. "
And I can't seem to choose other plans or what so ever.

And in my account, I have been charge 20$ for 2 times for no reason.
I'm kind of scared now. I like this cellular provider and I hope you guys can have a line to call to help me whit this problem.

Comments

• jgmjgm Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    i have 2 phones for years with free freedompop. All of sudden they do not work since this morning and i get the message after dialing : " Activation step required. Contact customer support to activate."
    there is NO customer support ! What now? they want you to go Premium etc.... i guess.
    the sad part is that my 2nd no with Tmob. stopped working at the same time !!! No phone !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

3236 is the last 4 digit of my phone number

Yeah it keeps saying "Alert: Your FreedomPopservice is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information. "
    And I can't seem to choose other plans or what so ever.

And in my account, I have been charge 20$ for 2 times for no reason.
    I'm kind of scared now. I like this cellular provider and I hope you guys can have a line to call to help me whit this problem.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We need you to update your billing information to be able to reactivate your account. By "update" we mean to use another credit card since the system is not able to charge the current one.

We currently accept all major credit cards. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.

Log in to your account using your email address and password. go to "Billing" and look for "Billing Settings", once you are there, please EDIT your Payment Information. Once the account is updated, the system will retry automatically and will reinstate your account.

There is no record to charge $ 20.00. Do you have a screenshot?
    jgm said:

i have 2 phones for years with free freedompop. All of sudden they do not work since this morning and i get the message after dialing : " Activation step required. Contact customer support to activate."
    there is NO customer support ! What now? they want you to go Premium etc.... i guess.
    the sad part is that my 2nd no with Tmob. stopped working at the same time !!! No phone !!!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone numbers in question so we can take a closer look at it.