**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap phone number from byod phone to new LTE sim

Robert HickoxRobert Hickox Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Sprint is unable to perform uicc unlock on my phone currently tied to freedompop as carrier. I'd like to move the phone number ending 9486 from the phone imei ending 8642 to the new sim on order from freedompop and have the phone unlocked usable for other sims while overseas.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin

Sprint is unable to perform uicc unlock on my phone currently tied to freedompop as carrier. I'd like to move the phone number ending 9486 from the phone imei ending 8642 to the new sim on order from freedompop and have the phone unlocked usable for other sims while overseas.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the phone's MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers as well as the SIM card's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
  • Robert HickoxRobert Hickox Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited April 10 #3
    I apologize for the late response, but I have been waiting for my sim to arrive. It still shows in preparing shipment stage. I have opened a question with shipping to get a status.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,792 admin

I apologize for the late response, but I have been waiting for my sim to arrive. It still shows in preparing shipment stage. I have opened a question with shipping to get a status.

Please confirm the order number assocaited with the purchase you made so we can identify the account and provide you with an update.
  • Robert HickoxRobert Hickox Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Sir, I have provided the information I have available as a comment on your profile. Please let me know if there is anything else you require. Thank you.