**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please, swap phone numbers between Galaxy S4 and LTE SIM

IgorKrivchIgorKrivch Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

1) please, move my phone number xxxxx2448 from Galaxy S4 (ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3499)
to my new LTE SIM ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1873

2) and move my new phone number xxxxxxx2688 in the other direction: from LTE SIM to Galaxy S4

Thank you!
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

Hi,

1) please, move my phone number xxxxx2448 from Galaxy S4 (ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3499)
    to my new LTE SIM ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1873

2) and move my new phone number xxxxxxx2688 in the other direction: from LTE SIM to Galaxy S4

Thank you!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Just to make sure we are on the same page. You would like to swap numbers between xxxxx2448 and xxxxx2688
  • IgorKrivchIgorKrivch Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, please: x2448 link to LTE SIM and x2688 to Galaxy S4, i.e. swap them with each other

yes, please: x2448 link to LTE SIM and x2688 to Galaxy S4, i.e. swap them with each other

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts mentioned above. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
  • IgorKrivchIgorKrivch Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Works great!
    Thank you very much for the prompt attention and successful resolution!!

Works great!
    Thank you very much for the prompt attention and successful resolution!!

Awesome!

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.