**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap Numbers between Freedom Pop phones on my account

Michael RenerMichael Rener Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
Hello;
Ever since the last messageing app upgrade I am finding the Samsung s5 to be unreliable. It has twice ordered multiple instances of Voicemail and of course now I can't text, and phone calling is spotty.

So I would like to swap the phone number xxx-xxx-4840 from the Samsung S5 and put it onto the iphone 5s that is associated with my account. ([email protected]).

thanks
Michael
Post edited by CarlosG on

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin
    edited March 12 #2

Hello;
    Ever since the last messageing app upgrade I am finding the Samsung s5 to be unreliable. It has twice ordered multiple instances of Voicemail and of course now I can't text, and phone calling is spotty.

So I would like to swap the phone number xxx-xxx-4840 from the Samsung S5 and put it onto the iphone 5s that is associated with my account. ([email protected]).

thanks
    Michael

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm if you are wanting to swap 4840 with 1094 and we'll do so right away.

As for the app issues you mentioned; we are currently having issues with the latest update of our app, however, our support team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. Please download this version of the app and see if it helps fix your issues.
  • Michael RenerMichael Rener Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    yes please go ahead with the swap. Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin

yes please go ahead with the swap. Thanks.

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers. Please turn the working device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.
  • Michael RenerMichael Rener Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, your help was awesome as always. Thanks again.