Return of SIM

AlyssaSAlyssaS Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I have just received the SIM card I ordered for a new phone that I no longer have to buy. I was wondering if I would be able to return the unopened SIM card to you for a full refund? And then, how would I go about doing that? Thank you.

When I tried to submit a ticket I was directed here because I am not signed up for "VIP Service" ... are you trying to tell me that I can't return something for a refund if I don't pay more money a month for VIP service? Isn't customer service a basic need for a company?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

There is no need to return the sim cards because at the moment they are canceled they become obsolete and can simply be thrown away.

• AlyssaSAlyssaS Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    So I can not get a full refund for something I did not use? and I'm out $25(ish)?
    AlyssaS said:

So I can not get a full refund for something I did not use? and I'm out $25(ish)?

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    5665 - and thank you for taking a closer look. I really appreciate it.
    AlyssaS said:

5665 - and thank you for taking a closer look. I really appreciate it.

Hi!

After account verification, we confirmed with our support team, we are not allowed to create a refund since it is out of timeframe.

Your account is still active.
    OK. since i can't return it. Can I reactivate it at a later date to be used?
    AlyssaS said:

OK. since i can't return it. Can I reactivate it at a later date to be used?

The sim card 89011704278202944734 is active attached to phone number 14842405665, if you cancel it, you will be able to reactivate it at a later time going on www.freedompop.com/activate and get it activated under your desired email address account.