**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Lost phone w/ freedompop sim and year prepaid service

John ScalfaniJohn Scalfani Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
My mother lost her phone that uses a freedompop sim and we had approximately 2-3 months ago paid for one year of service in advance. If she is unable to find her phone is it possible to get the remainder of the prepaid service from the current sim transferred to a new freedompop sim which she can place into a new phone?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

My mother lost her phone that uses a freedompop sim and we had approximately 2-3 months ago paid for one year of service in advance. If she is unable to find her phone is it possible to get the remainder of the prepaid service from the current sim transferred to a new freedompop sim which she can place into a new phone?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question and the new ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • A_FreedompopuserA_Freedompopuser Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have lost my device and cannot find where in my account to get it replaced.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 383 admin

I also have lost my device and cannot find where in my account to get it replaced.

Hello, @A_Freedompopuser. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.