Recent call history

nitridenitride Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with the latest software version. A few days back I updated freedompop messaging app, and after that any of the calls are not showing in the recent history in my phone app. I actually can see the entire history before th update, but nothing after.

Please tell me how to fix it, its very important.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • INBUM JININBUM JIN Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem to mine and my son's. Mine galaxy s5 my son's galaxy s7 active. Plz help to fix it!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    INBUM JIN said:

Same problem to mine and my son's. Mine galaxy s5 my son's galaxy s7 active. Plz help to fix it!

Hi,

Our team will gladly help. Please provide us with both devices' MEID (MAC or DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
    Where can I send meid number?
    INBUM JIN said:

Where can I send meid number?

Please click on this link to find out how to get the device's ID information.
    My galaxy s5 MEID # 256691545708479540
    My MEID # 256691545708479540
    INBUM JIN said:

My galaxy s5 MEID # 256691545708479540

After escalating your case to our support team we were advised that they have been having some issues with the newer versions of the app which is why they advise to try out different versions to find one that will work while we wait for our Development team to get the latest version fixed. Please click on this link to get access to more online-available versions and let us know if this helps to solve the problem.